Multimedia Adds a New Dimension to Documentation
nSight Multimedia Specialists Can Bring Your Content to Life
If a picture is worth a thousands words, then moving images are infinitely more helpful in explaining complex ideas than text alone. Consider the possibilities that multimedia can bring to your product documentation.
nSight’s multimedia specialists can help you enliven product documentation by combining animation, graphics, photography, narration, streaming audio and video, and/or movies into an interactive and motivational media experience to assist understanding and usability.
Let nSight help you transform your documentation into an engaging solution that will improve users’ opinions of your product. Consider this list of example projects for which nSight has provided multimedia services:
- Medical devices – nSight has created multimedia presentations to demonstrate precision processes and device capabilities.
- Computers, software, and IT – nSight’s multimedia presentations have enhanced user and installation guides, online help, process and procedure documentation, and more.
- Digital equipment and devices – nSight’s multimedia presentations have accompanied user guides, data sheets, interactive demos, and more.
- Manufacturing – nSight’s multimedia presentations augment user training and training materials, including interactive guides and CD-ROMs.
Multimedia Specialists—the Way You Need Them
nSight’s flexible service delivery model allows us to match our resources to your need and budget.
- Multimedia Specialists for Fixed-Bid Projects – Do you have a Flash, video, or animation project you want to outsource? Based on your scope, we can assemble a complete team from nSight’s core staff—including multimedia specialists—and manage every detail to ensure its success.
- Contract Multimedia Specialists for Temporary Assignments – Need a Flash developer or video producer for a limited number of hours, days, or weeks? Our staffing specialists can match your requirements to one of our pre-screened and available multimedia specialists.
- Multimedia Specialists for Direct Hire – Looking for a full-time multimedia specialist to join your staff? Our recruiters are continuously interviewing and qualifying multimedia specialists with technical documentation and communications experience and can bring your search to a successful end.
- Multimedia Specialists for Consultation – Not sure how to tackle a multimedia project with available resources and existing tools and processes? nSight has multimedia specialists on staff that you can hire by the hour for expert advice.
Contact nSight for Immediate Assistance
Whether you need one multimedia specialist or a whole interactive design and production team for an upcoming project, contact an nSight representative at 781-273-6300 for assistance, or complete our service inquiry form below.