Online Help Systems Using Compatible Authoring Tools
nSight’s Technical Communications Services Offer Flexible, Updated Approach
Whether you need resources to complete a project using a tried-and-true help authoring tool, or are looking for assistance to bring a new system online, nSight’s technical documentation experts offer unparalleled experience and flexibility in creating online help systems.
nSight can create customized online help systems using any of the current tools on the market, and offer technical writing, illustration, and documentation skills that ensure your online help system is not only accurate and useful, but also well-written and concise. We consider the users’ perspective to create simple and clear task-based explanations for each product component and procedure. Whenever possible, our experts use images to illustrate a point.
nSight’s approach to creating online help systems includes:
- Using compatible authoring tools – nSight can create customized online help solutions using any of the current tools on the market, including RoboHelp, MadCap Flare, HelpMaker, Author-it, Oasis, ePublisher, or any others that meet your requirements.
- Adhering to a proven documentation process – nSight follows a content development process that includes steps for consultation with subject matter experts (SMEs), technical writing, technical editing, review, approvals, testing, and proofreading.
- Enlisting single sourcing – nSight offers expertise in single-sourcing methods such as XML or Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) to reuse content whenever possible.
- Following a style guide for structured writing – nSight uses a precise, focused approach to ensure topics follow a standard format and offer clear, simple explanations.
- Illustrating key points – nSight’s talented and creative team includes illustrators and multimedia experts who can create illustrations and visuals to make important points.
Why nSight for Online Help Systems
nSight’s pool of online help system experts lets you expand your staff resources only when you need it. Our flexible approach allows us to take your project from start to finish, or fill in where needed. By following the industry’s best practice standards, we can confidently complete your online help system project on time and on budget.
Contact nSight for Immediate Assistance
Whether you need expert advice or an expert team to make your online help system a success, contact an nSight documentation specialist at 781-273-6300 for assistance, or complete our service inquiry form below.