Template Designers for Better Content Management
Efficient, Functional Templates for Large-Scale Content Development and Migration Projects
Launching a new Web site or content management system (CMS), or migrating to a new single-sourcing system, goes more smoothly when you have professionally designed templates into which your content creators can input text, images, and other information.
Among our resources for technical documentation, nSight offers template designers who have experience in database applications and markup languages such as XML, SML, SGML, and HTML. Our experts can create templates for your authors to use for all kinds of documentation formats—from Web sites to printed user guides to online help systems.
Plus, as part of nSight’s unique service structure, we can include template designers as part of the team for a turn-key Web or CMS project, or offer you help on a consulting or temporary project basis. Our complementary template design services include:
- Evaluation, selection, and implementation of a content management system, authoring tools, or database
- Content analysis, content mapping, and user interface (UI) design
- Content tagging, editing, and tag definitions for markup languages such as XML
- Structured writing and illustrations
- Training for your staff in XML or other markup languages, using DITA, structured writing, and other single-sourcing essentials
Template Design Services—the Way You Need Them
nSight’s flexible service delivery model allows us to match our resources to your needs and budget.
- Template Designers for Fixed-Bid Projects – Do you have a technical communications or documentation project you want to outsource? Based on your scope, we can assemble a complete team from nSight’s core staff—including template designers—and manage every detail to ensure its success.
- Contract Template Designers for Temporary Assignments – Need a template designer to work on-site or remotely for a limited number of hours, days, or weeks? Our staffing specialists can match your requirements to one of our pre-screened and available template designers.
- Template Designers for Direct Hire – Looking for a full-time template designer to join your staff? Our recruiters are continuously interviewing and qualifying template designers with technical experience and can bring your search to a successful end.
- Template Designers for Consultation – Not sure how to tackle an important project with available resources and existing tools and processes? nSight has experienced template designers on staff that you can hire by the hour for expert advice.
Contact nSight for Immediate Assistance
Whether you need expert advice or a template designer to ensure your large-scale information project is a success, contact an nSight Documentation Specialist at 781-273-6300 for assistance, or complete our service inquiry form below.