XML and XSL Programmers for Single-Sourcing and CMS Initiatives
Technical Resources from nSight Deliver Programming and Design Skills
Migrating your content to a content management system (CMS), or moving to a single-sourcing solution that works with your existing XML or XSL back-end database, is a technical skill you may not have on staff. Whether you want to bring someone in-house to handle it or outsource the entire project, nSight can help.
Among our resources for technical communications, nSight offers programmers with experience in XML, SML, SGML, and HTML as well as other markup languages and formats. Our experts can work with template designers to create a system that will be easy for your in-house authors to update, or set up a turn-key CMS or database that works with your existing system.
Our related services around XML and XSL programming include:
- Evaluation, selection, and implementation of a CMS, authoring tools, or database
- Content analysis, content mapping, and template design
- Content tagging, editing, and tag definitions
- Structured writing, illustrations, and user interface (UI) design
- Training for your staff in XML DITA, structured writing, and other Document Type Definitions (DTDs)/schemas.
XML and XSL Programming Services—the Way You Need Them
nSight’s flexible service delivery model allows us to match our resources to your needs and budget.
- Programmers for Fixed-Bid Projects – Do you have a technical communications or documentation project you want to outsource? nSight’s XML or XSL programmers can be a part of a technical communications team we assemble and project manage from start to finish to ensure your project’s success.
- Programmers for Temporary Assignments – Need an XML or XSL programmer to work on-site or remotely for a limited number of hours, days, or weeks? Our staffing specialists can match your requirements to one of our pre-screened and available XML or XSL programmers.
- Programmers for Direct Hire – Looking for a full-time XML or XSL programmer to join your staff? Our recruiters are continuously interviewing and qualifying XML and XSL programmers with documentation experience and can bring your search to a successful end.
- Programmers for Consultation – Not sure how to tackle an important project with available resources and existing tools and processes? nSight has experienced XML or XSL programmers you can hire by the hour for advice or staff training.
Contact nSight for Immediate Assistance
Whether you need one XML/XSL programmer or a whole programming team for an upcoming project, contact nSight at 781-273-6300 for assistance, or complete our service inquiry form below.