eLearning Assessment Services
A key part of any eLearning program is to evaluate or assess the learner’s understanding of the content. You use assessments in two ways: First, assessments taken by the learner prior to taking an eLearning course can help you to tailor the training experience to the individual learner’s needs. Second, you can use assessments after an eLearning course to help you determine whether the course has accomplished its learning objectives. In other words, did the learner actually learn the information in the training course? In both cases, assessments provide you with invaluable information for customizing each learner’s training experience.
nSight’s eLearning assessment services include:
- Strategy – We can help you develop a strategy for assessing the effectiveness of your training.
- Design – We can design assessments based on your learning objectives and training material.
- Scoring and reporting – We can score the assessments taken by each learner and provide you with reports. You can use these reports to determine whether the learner mastered the training course and also to measure the effectiveness of your training.
Assessment Services—the Way You Need Them
nSight’s flexible service delivery model allows us to match our resources to your need and budget.
- Assessment Specialists for Fixed-Bid Projects – Do you have an eLearning project you want to outsource? Not only can we provide assessors, nSight can assemble a team of course developers, instructional designers, editors, and multimedia specialists and project manage every detail to ensure its success.
- Contract Assessment Specialists for Temporary Assignments – Need an assessment specialist to work on-site or remotely for a limited number of hours, days, or weeks? Our staffing specialists can match your requirements to one of our pre-screened and available eLearning assessment experts.
- Assessment Specialists for Direct Hire – Looking for a full-time eLearning specialist to join your staff? Our recruiters are constantly interviewing and qualifying eLearning specialists with educational publishing and corporate training experience and can bring your search to a successful end.
- Assessment Specialists for Consultation – Not sure how to tackle an eLearning project with available resources and existing curriculum? nSight has eLearning professionals with assessment experience on staff that you can hire by the hour for expert advice.
Let nSight Address Your Staffing Challenge
Whether you need expert advice or an expert team, contact Elizabeth St. Germaine at 781-273-6300 for assistance, or complete our service inquiry form below.