Do you need help converting print to eLearning, or reverse-engineering online learning to on-ground courses? Are you looking to augment textbook content in order to address new state or national competency standards? Do you want to improve older eLearning modules by updating them with current information and references, or by adding animation, interaction, assessment and feedback, or other features?
Whether you’re developing a new eLearning module from scratch or looking for supplemental resources to help with certain aspects of an eLearning project, nSight has the skills and scale to address any or all of your needs. We work with educational publishers, companies, institutions, associations, and training providers to:
- Orchestrate your eLearning project end-to-end from needs analysis and content evaluation through new content development, design, and production.
- Create ancillary eLearning support materials to enliven and expand upon textbook content with activities, labs, and teacher notes.
- Enlist a subject matter expert to identify gaps (e.g., a new scientific discovery) in an existing eLearning course and write supplemental content, which the nSight team then incorporates seamlessly into the client’s learning management system (LMS) template.
- Develop specific training modules for such areas as regulatory compliance, certification, risk management, sales, or customer relations.
- And more.
Why nSight for eLearning
For 29 years, some of the biggest names in educational publishing have relied on nSight to deliver the highest quality in editorial and publishing services—including print, digital, and multimedia. With our unique combination of editorial, graphic design, and multimedia expertise, both in-house and within our vast network of experts, we offer unmatched resources for your eLearning needs. We also know how to streamline production to save you time and money throughout the process.
|eLearning Skills and Services||eLearning Tools and LMS Expertise|
Recent eLearning Projects
A list of some recent nSight eLearning projects follows. We can provide nonconfidential samples upon request. Our eLearning specialists work on-site or remotely, as individual contributors or part of a team, and are experts in the latest authoring tools for e-learning modules and learning management systems.
- Developed 800 eLearning modules for a national insurance institute
- Prepared animated lecture notes—8,000+ slides—for an educational publisher
- Reviewed and corrected hundreds of NCLEX assessment questions
- Edited several large collections of PowerPoint slides for nursing education
- Prepared an instructor resource CD for a biological science publisher
- Developed six social studies courses in Blackboard for an education portal
- Prepared online assessments for diagnostic testing
- Integrated original lesson presentations with video for a literature CD-ROM
How We Work with You
We begin by gaining an understanding of your objectives for the e-learning project and its target audience. We’ll assess your existing content, determine what’s useful and what’s needed, and, with your input, establish a consistent format. Next, we’ll bring in an instructional designer to bring your eLearning project to life graphically and interactively, as well as a subject matter expert and writer to develop new content. Rounding out your nSight project team will be an assessment writer, a coding expert who prepares the material for your LMS, and a project manager to make it all happen.
Let nSight Customize an eLearning Solution for You
Depending on your specific needs, we can perform eLearning services on-site, remotely, or both—and we can easily expand your nSight team to accommodate a large project or a tight deadline. No eLearning project is too large!
Whether you need expert advice or an expert team, contact Elizabeth St. Germaine at 781-273-6300 for assistance, or complete our service inquiry form below.