Engage nSight to Develop Your Style Guide to Ensure High-Quality Communication
Are you a startup company planning on using your in-house resources to develop your product document library, and it is important the documents are of high quality? Do you have an existing documentation set that needs to be maintained and updated? The development and implementation of a style guide provides uniformity in style and formatting of a document.
nSight will partner with you to develop a style guide that provides a set of standards for the writing and design of your documents—for general use, or a specific publication, organization, or field. Our professionals will establish the breadth and depth of content, plan the style guide development process, consider delivery medium, and maintain a dynamic and useful style guide for your organization.
Let nSight help you develop your style guides. Here’s a partial list of the typical projects that nSight has developed for our clients:
- Developed style guides for various startup companies that matured into Fortune 500 companies.
- Developed a style guide that defined a new authoring process and procedure for digital distribution of content, and standardized the editorial style across several series of textbooks.
- Developed a standardized style guide for a product intended for the middle school that had multiple pages of design elements including margin notes, boxed inserts, colored logos, and graphics.
- Developed a style guide that documented expectations on the publication process, as well as roles and responsibilities of various employees within the company.
- Created a style guide that documented both editorial and design guidelines for a startup company that was issuing a special series of children’s books and wanted to ensure consistency and uniformity across all 20 books.
Why nSight for Development of Your Style Guide
With 29 years of editorial and editorial quality management experience, nSight has the knowledge and resources to help you develop a style guide that is easy to follow and use by your employees and vendors—so that they create quality content, consistently. Some of the world’s leading brands rely upon nSight to ensure their content is of the highest standards—we can do the same for you.
Contact nSight for Immediate Assistance
Whether you need expert advice or an expert team to make your style guide and publications a success, contact Nan Fritz at 781-273-6300 for assistance, or complete our service inquiry form below.