nSight UI Designers Follow the Latest Protocols and Usability Standards
You’ve spend countless hours researching and developing that new software application or Web site your company is about to launch, so don’t forget that it is only as good as the graphical user interface (UI) that presents it to the world. Make sure you put your best face forward with a UI design that is both intuitive and highly functional.
nSight offers UI designers that are skilled and practiced at designing graphical user interfaces that will meet your customers’ needs for usability—while also creating a positive first impression and brand experience. Functionality as the key, our UI designs follow the latest principles and protocols for accessibility, bandwidth usage, and layouts.
nSight’s unique service structure allows us to include UI designers as part of the team for a project, or offer you help on a consulting or temporary project basis. Our experience includes UI design for:
- Online help guides, FAQs, and wikis
- Web sites and online applications
- Software and embedded applications
- Product tutorials and interactive CDs/DVDs
- E-learning modules
UI Design Services—the Way You Need Them
nSight’s flexible service delivery model allows us to match our resources to your needs and budget.
- UI Designers for Fixed-Bid Projects – Do you have a technical communications or documentation project you want to outsource? Based on your scope, we can assemble a complete team from nSight’s core staff—including UI designers—and manage every detail to ensure its success.
- Contract UI Designers for Temporary Assignments – Need a UI designer to work on-site or remotely for a limited number of hours, days, or weeks? Our staffing specialists can match your requirements to one of our pre-screened and available UI designers.
- UI Designers for Direct Hire – Looking for a full-time UI designer to join your staff? Our recruiters are continuously interviewing and qualifying UI designers with technical experience and can bring your search to a successful end.
- UI Designers for Consultation – Not sure how to tackle an important project with available resources and existing tools and processes? nSight has experienced UI designers on staff that you can hire by the hour for expert advice.
Contact nSight for Immediate Assistance
Whether you need user experience (UX) advice or a UI designer to make your application or product a success, contact an nSight Documentation Specialist at 781-273-6300 for assistance, or complete our service inquiry form below.